Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (1)

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where you spotlight upcoming releases that you are excited about.

Title: Lethal Rider
Lords of Deliverance #3
Author: Larissa Ione
Publisher: Grand Central Publishing
Release Date: June 1, 2012
Pages: 464

Thanatos, the most deadly Horseman of the Apocalypse, has endured thousands of years of celibacy to prevent the end of days. But just one night with the wickedly sexy Aegis Guardian, ReganCooper, shatters centuries of resolve. Yet their passion comes with a price. And Thanatos must face a truth more terrifying than an apocalypse-he's about to become a father.

Demon-slayer Regan Cooper never imagined herself the maternal type, but with the fate of the world hanging in the balance she had no choice but to seduce Thanatos and bear his child. Now, as the final battle draws closer and his rage at being betrayed is overshadowed by an undeniable passion for the mother of his child, Thanatos has a life-shattering realization: To save the world, he must sacrifice the only thing he's ever wanted-a family.

-I am super duper excited about this book coming out!!! I read Larissa's Demonica series and the first two books in the Lords of Deliverance Series. They were all amazing, I love Larissa's writing and am impatiently waiting until this book comes out :D Just leave a link below to your #WOW post and I will come and check it out, follow, and comment! Have a great day everyone :)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by Dani! Going to check out your WoW post now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read anything by this author and I know she is a biggie. What do you recommend I start with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG you should definitely start with Pleasure Unbound, it's book number 1 in the Demonica Series!!!

      Delete
  3. I'm dying for this book!!! I'm adding your new blog btw!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too!!! It's so so hard to wait and I know it's going to be pure torture to wait for the last book too!! I love Larissa Ione :) Thanks for adding my new blog!

      Have a wonderful Friday!

      Delete