Thursday, April 19, 2012

Covet by Felicity Heaton (Review)



Title: Covet
Vampire Erotic Theatre Romance Series #1
Author: Felicity Heaton
Publisher: Dark Rose Publishing
Pages: 103

Buy: Amazon/Barnes & Noble

They’ve burned for each other for two years, the forbidden attraction between them growing each night. Now resisting the sinful desires of their hearts is becoming impossible.

Javier knows better than to succumb to his hunger for Lilah. The mortal female belongs to a powerful aristocrat patron of Vampirerotique, the theatrehe runs with three other vampires. A single touch is all it would take to break the sacred law of his kind, sentencing himself to death, but his passion for her has become too fierce to ignore and he will risk everything to make Lilah his.

Lilah has fought her desire for Javier since arriving at his theatre as a servant but each glance he has stolen, his eyes promising pleasure that will satisfy her longing for him, has chipped away at her defenses and she can no longer deny her need and her forbidden feelings for the powerful vampire male.

When they find themselves alone in a private box during one of the erotic performances, will they surrender to their passion and live out their wildest fantasies in a night of wicked pleasure or will the threat of Lilah’s master keep them apart forever?

My Review:I haven't read any of Felicity Heaton's books until this one and I was very pleased! Lilah and Javier have an attraction and desire for each other and try to keep it from one another. This is one of the most erotic stories that I have read, I like the fact that it's not just erotic but it's a love story. I got the chance to fall in love with the characters as they fell in love with each other. They risked everything for each other and it turned out good in their favor. Snow taking up for them was a big shocker for me and an exciting twist on the story. Lilah is a strong person, when she stood up to Lord Ashville for Javier it was gut-wrenching because I knew she would survive I just didn't know how.

Covet was a fast paced, blood-rushing, erotic romance story. Felicity Heaton is a great writer. It was a definite pleasure to read this book. I can't wait until the next book comes out because Covet left me needing MORE, I will be buying her next book in this series for sure!

Absolutely Steaming


Find Felicity Heaton Here:
Felicity's Website
Felicity's Blog


 

4 comments:

  1. OMG! The cover already has me fanning myself ;) Beautiful sexy hot cover! Gotta read this one Kayla! Thanks for the great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! This cover is so HOT! :D You definitely have to read this, it isn't a long read! But it is so so good... and book #2 is even better.

      Delete
  2. Nurmawati DjuhawanJune 12, 2012 at 5:11 AM

    i have this book but not yet read that...thx 4 the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Felicity's novels and her series. She is an amazing author. Great review.

    ReplyDelete