Saturday, April 21, 2012

Upcoming Goodies

Hey everyone! Well, today is Saturday so my first In My Mailbox for "Reading On The Wild Side" will be up later today! So, until then I want to tell you about some things that will be coming up on the blog.

Interviews:
Maeve Greyson
Jessica Inclan
Maggie Shayne
Eilis Flynn
Lauren Clark
Jamie Leigh Hansen

Elizabeth Kolodziej

Reviews:
Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
Revenge by Dana Delamar
Deadly Addiction by Kristine Cayne

Blog Hops:
The Spring Fling Blog Hop (4/23/2012) (Hosted by Selena Blake, Reading Between the Wines, and Bitten by Paranormal Romance)


Spring Fling Blog Hop

-I have been working HARD all weekend to get some things going for Reading On The Wild side, since it is new. I am very excited about this blog and to be able to talk to fellow readers/romance lovers about ROMANCE BOOKS :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment