Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Vampire Diaries Season Finale Chat

Okay, so maybe I just couldn't wait until tonight! I am super excited about this though. I have decided to put together a Season Finale Chat for The Vampire Diaries. We all know that the season finale is going to leave us with our jaws dropped, just waiting for the next season... so we can talk about it together.

Date: May 10th, 2012
Time: 10:00 P.M. Eastern Time (It will probably start at 9:30... I just wanted ti give The Secret Circle fans time to be able to participate too)
Host: Kayla @ Reading On The Wild Side (Me)

Be sure to tell ALL of your friends, and any #TVD fans you know I will leave the buttons below that you can grab, so feel free to post them in your sidebars. I really hope you Vampire Diaries fans participate. I am going to leave a place below where you all can link up and leave your e-mails so I can send you a reminder. I know I forget things all of the time.


Grab the Banner




Grab the Button


The Chat will be held here at Reading On The Wild Side on May 10, 2012 @ 10:00 P.M. I will have a chat window up where you all can come and talk about #TVD Season Finale. I am PUMPED. What do you think, are you excited about the chat?



0 comments:

Post a Comment