Thursday, April 26, 2012

Interview with Anna Campbell


Title: Seven Nights in a Rogue's Bed
Sons of Sin #1
Author: Anna Campbell
Publisher: Forever
Release Date: September 25, 2012
Pages: 384
Add this To Your TBR List:
Goodreads

Anna: Thanks for having me as your guest today, Kayla! Loved the questions.

Kayla: Why do you like writing Romances?

Anna: Lots of reasons! I love happy endings. I love the way my characters go through so many difficulties and emerge better and wiser and worthy of true love. I love exploring the relationship between two interesting people in great detail. And with historical, we get to play with pretty dresses!

Kayla: What book has been your favorite to write?

Anna: Oh, they’re all my favorites! That’s like asking me to pick a favorite child. I loved writing MIDNIGHT’S WILD PASSION (May 2011) because it’s my take on the classic romances I adore. I loved writing SEVEN NIGHTS IN A ROGUE’S BED (October 2012) because it’s a Beauty and the Beast story; that’s my fave fairytale. And I loved watching scarred and tormented Jonas Merrick find happiness despite himself with brave, gorgeous Sidonie Forsythe. I loved the setting of that one too – a ruined castle on the Devon coast. Very gothic!

Kayla: What is your favorite Romance novel?

Anna: Hard to pick just one! Let’s go for MR. IMPOSSIBLE by Loretta Chase. I’ve read that one over and over and it never fails to make me smile.

Kayla:
How did you start writing?

Anna: I loved books from earliest childhood. It seemed a natural progression to start writing my own stories when I was in primary school. It went from there, really!

Kayla: What is the hardest part about being an Author?

Anna:
Actually it’s a pretty darn good job! Right now for me, the hardest thing is avoiding the internet! I love social media!

Kayla: What is your favorite TV Show?

Anna: I love BONES. Great sexual tension! And I love the way the girl is the one who relies on reason and the man is the one who understands emotion. It’s a clever switch on the stereotypical pattern!

Kayla: Anna thanks so much for these wonderful answers I loved reading them and for your time! Good luck on your upcoming releases The Mammoth Book of Ghost Romance and Seven Nights in a Rogue's Bed. I know I can't wait to check them out.

ANNA CAMPBELL has written six multi award-winning historical romances for Avon and her work is published in eleven languages. Always a voracious reader, Anna decided when she was a child that she wanted to be a writer. Once she discovered the wonderful world of romance novels, she knew exactly what she wanted to write. Anna has won numerous awards for her Regency-set romances including Romantic Times Reviewers Choice, the Booksellers Best, the Golden Quill (twice), the Heart of Excellence, the Aspen Gold (twice) and the Australian Romance Readers Association's favorite historical romance (four times). Her books have twice been nominated for Romance Writers of America's prestigious RITA Award and twice for Australia's Romantic Book of the Year. In 2012, Anna launches an exciting new publishing venture with Grand Central Publishing. She launches her first series, "Sons of Sin", with SEVEN NIGHTS IN A ROGUE'S BED in October 2012.

Find Anna Here:
Goodreads
Facebook
Twitter
Website


Desperate to save her sister's life, Sidonie Forsythe has agreed to submit herself to a terrible fate: Beyond the foreboding walls of Castle Craven, a notorious, hideously scarred scoundrel will take her virtue over the course of seven sinful nights. Yet instead of a monster, she encounters a man like no other. And during this week, she comes to care for Jonas Merrick in ways that defy all logic—even as a dark secret she carries threatens them both.

...Spark a lifetime of passionate surrender?

Ruthless loner Jonas knows exactly who he is. Should he forget, even for a moment, the curse he bears, a mere glance in the mirror serves as an agonizing reminder. So when the lovely Sidonie turns up on his doorstep, her seduction is an even more delicious prospect than he originally planned. But the hardened outcast is soon moved by her innocent beauty, sharp wit, and surprising courage. Now as dangerous enemies gather at the gate to destroy them, can their new, fragile love survive?

0 comments:

Post a Comment