Friday, April 20, 2012

Feature and Follow (1)

Feature and Follow is hosted by Parajunkee @ Parajunkee's View and Alison @ Alison Can Read a way to gain new followers and make new friends. The point of this is to gain followers and to follow others! So come and join in on the fun. For more information about #FF "Click Here"

Question: Fight! Fight! If you could have two fictional characters battle it out (preferably from books), who would they be and who do you think would win?

Answer: Hmm... I've never really given this much thought until now. I think I would have to choose Turquoise Draka from Midnight Predator by Amelia Atwater Rhodes and Limos from Immortal Rider by Larissa Ione... Both of these girls kick some serious ass in their books. I would love to see who would win, but my bet would be on Turquoise from Midnight Predator!

Title: Midnight Predator
Den of Shadows #4Author:Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
Publisher: Laurel Leaf
Release Date: May 14, 2002
Pages: 256



Though she was once a happy teenager with a wonderful family and a full life, Turquoise Draka is now a hunter. In a deadly world of vampires, shapeshifters, and mercenaries, she’ll track any prey if the price is right. Her current assignment: to assassinate Jeshikah, one of the cruelest vampires in history. Her employer: an unknown contact who wants the job done fast. Her major obstacle: she’ll have to hide her strength and enter Midnight, a fabled vampire realm, as a human slave. . .



Title: Immortal Rider
Lords of Deliverance #2
Author: Larissa Ione
Publisher: Grand Central Publishing
Release Date: December 1, 2011
Pages: 414

Sexy, powerful, and immortal, Limos is on a crash course with destiny. She’s been marked as Satan’s bride and her jealous fiancé wants her all to himself. The only way this Horseman can keep herself—and everyone else—safe is to keep her distance. But not even Limos can save herself from the secrets she’s kept . . . or resist the seductive allure of one very brave human.

Arik Wagner knows the saying “love hurts” better than most, yet he never thought stealing a kiss from Limos would land him in Hell. Literally. It takes all his military training to survive the demon torture, but once he’s topside, Arik realizes that the agony has just begun. With the Apocalypse looming and Satan demanding his bride, will Arik and Limos surrender to the desire smoldering between them? Or will giving in to their passion unleash hell on earth?
-What do you think about my choices?? Which characters did you pick? Just leave a link to your #FF and I will come comment and follow. Happy Friday Everyone :)

47 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these books, but damn Draka sounds badass, even her name does! So i'm betting on her..

    New follower ^^
    Here's my Feature & Follow too, if you'd like to check it out ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know she really is bad ass! I love her name too, thanks for following!! You #FF answer is awesomeness!! Four and Eric :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't read these two books but um the cover is HOTT!

    New Follower. If you'd like to read my F&F it's here http://readingteam.blogspot.com/2012/04/feature-and-follow-friday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it really is!! I just keep staring at it lol. Going to check out your #FF now :) Thanks for following!

      Delete
  3. I have not read these books. new follower. my FF http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/04/follow-friday-14.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, going to check out your #FF!

      Delete
  4. Nice post :) Thanks for the follow. Following you back via GFC!

    Happy Friday!

    Jamie@Addicted2Heroines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D Have a wonderful Friday!

      Delete
  5. New follower!
    Haven't read those books, but it sounds lika a good fight LOL

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/04/follow-friday_20.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow. This would be an amazing Fight lol!

      Delete
  6. Not familiar with either characters. New follower!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog! New follower via GFC I haven't read those books, but I loved your comment on the Thirst series I'm on the 3rd book but after the 2nd I was going to quit only because too much Krishna and Sita lost her passion but the 3rd book she got it back so knowing the 4th book rocks I'm in for the entire series now! Thanks so much! Love the blog, discovered a treasure
    Krista
    Book Review Club

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! Thanks for following back. I know the 2nd book was a little lacking but the 4th book makes up for it double time!!! Awww thanks for the compliment :D

      Delete
  8. Awesome choice!

    Thanks for stopping by and following! I followed back!
    :) Aeicha Word Spelunking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and following!

      Delete
  9. Yes, Limos is a great choice. I haven't read the other book. Thanks for stopping by.

    Old Follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Limos!!! She is a kick ass heroine :D YW!!!

      Delete
  10. Limos sounds intense. I haven't read either book though.

    Hunter @ Book Crook Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by! Returned the follow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read the books, but I love the covers!

    Thanks for stopping by! Returned the follow via GFC!
    Doodle @ Doodle's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the covers too! Thanks for returning the follow!

      Delete
  13. I haven't read these books, but by the looks of the covers I think they are good choices!

    New follower! :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, going to check out your #FF now :D

      Delete
    2. I'm not familiar with those characters. I'm not sure if I've read these books. Thanks for stopping by my #FF...I'm more of a YA person so I'm now following your YA blog. :)

      Delete
  14. Thanks for checking out my blog! I haven't actually read those books before but they do sound pretty good. Following you back on both your book blogs (:

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't read these books either but now I just might :-) Following back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the follow! Following back =D

    I haven't read the books your picks are from, but they sound interesting!

    -Becky @ Book Bite Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they really are interesting :D

      Delete
  17. I haven't read these ones but I think it's a great choice.

    new follower

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't heard of any of the books, maybe it's because I'm twelve so I don't really read dark adult books. But those look like really interesting books! :)

    Thanks so much for following me, I'm following back! Welcome to Follow Friday, by the way! There are some awesome blogs out there that you're going to love and it's so fun to participate in this every week! :)

    Eileen @ ***Singing and Reading in the Rain***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following my blog! I have a Young Adult Blog if you'd like that better :D It's in the side bar!!!

      Delete
  19. Hi!! These are new to me, too, but look like great picks! Thx for hoppin' by my blog! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following!!! I love your blog btw! The Anna Banks e-mail was hilarious :D

      Delete
  20. Thanks for following and replying to my FF post! =) I haven't read either of these books but they look interesting! I love the cover of Immortal Rider. Thanks for sharing!
    ~Your new follower Suzanne from YA Nation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, and Thank you Suzanne for following me back!

      Delete
  21. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am a new follower! Love your crisp clean blog layout.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are very welcome! Thank you for the compliment and for following back, that makes my day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just read my first Ione book not too long ago but haven't met that character yet. Hadn't heard of the other series either. Love heroines that can kick butt though!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for stopping by for FF! Your blog is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I haven't read either of these books, but they look good!
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Welcome to FF. New follower! Sorry for the late hop through. I'm not familiar with this books but I've heard great things about Ione. I'd like to read her books.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day - sorry I've been so slow responding to the comment! I'm following you back :)

    I haven't heard of either of these books but they sound good! I'll have to look into them. :)

    ReplyDelete