Saturday, April 21, 2012

In My Mailbox (1)


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren as a way to share the books you get for the week. To find out more information "Click Here". This was an awesome E-Book week, thanks to All Romance Books!



Books Mentioned:
The Bride Price by Tracey Jane Jackson
The Bride Found by Tracey Jane Jackson
Spying On Linda by Olivia
The Virgin Proxy by Georgia Fox
Beauty and the Feast by Julia Rachel Barrett

Websites Mentioned:
All Romance Books

-Thanks everyone for watching, just leave a comment with the link to your IMM and I will come check it out, comment, and follow!

"Click Here" if you would like to check out my In My Mailbox at Bengal Reads.


8 comments:

  1. You got some good romance books this week. I like Romance books. Great haul of books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Romance too, thanks for stopping by! Following both of your blogs :D Have a wonderful Saturday!

      Delete
  2. I don't think I've ever heard about these books but I hope you'll enjoy them all!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my IMM! Happy Reading :D

      Delete
  3. I love the Breaking Dawn poster on your wall!
    I used to read romance too, one of my faves was historical romances. One series was the Sky O'malley series, IDK if that's truly romance or not though.
    I love the romances that take place in England waay back in the 1600-1800's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D It's actually my little sister's but I like it too! Yeah that is definitely Romance, I love Historical Romance too although I haven't read a lot of it!

      Delete
  4. Great haul of books!

    My IMM for the week:
    http://www.teadaydreamsandfairytales.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-4/#comment-324

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been a long time since I've last picked up a romance novel, it's bad for my health HAHAHAHA

    Thanks for stopping by our IMM Kayla :)

    ReplyDelete