Monday, June 4, 2012

Hottie of the Day: Channing Tatum

I am ABSOLUTELY obsessed with him right now. I somehow end up watching YouTube videos of him almost every night, whether they are movie clips or interviews. Does anyone else feel the same as I do? I mean, look at him!


He has the cutest laugh!
Channing Tatum, Jenna Dewan
They are absolutely adorable!


Not only is he incredibly sexy, but he also has such a kind heart and very loving of his wife. I mean, he's pretty much perfect, don't you think?!

Movies he'd done include:
Dear John - MY FAVORITE!
Fighting
The Vow
G.I. Joe: The Rise of the Cobra
She's the Man
Public Enemies
Step Up (1&2) - where he met his beautiful wife Jenna Dewan
The Eagle
21 Jump Street

And his latest movie: MAGIC MIKE. A lot of women will be drooling on this one (including me). Check out the trailer!


So, tell me in the comments how much you love Channing and will you see Magic Mike?!!!

12 comments:

  1. Wickedly DeliciousJune 4, 2012 at 2:39 PM

    I am a fan of Magic Mike! Great pick for Hottie of the day! Channing is yummy. Have a nice day sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is absolutely delicious looking :D I love him. Such a sweet guy in movies and real life :) 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arianne your pick is AMAZING, Channing Tatum is Super hot!!!! Super hot picks, him and his wife look adorable together! I am more of a Zac Efron girl though :D 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see Zac as a man (yet) lol. I mean, he's hot, but maybe coz I've seen him in his teens as a geeky boy, that's why I don't see him so much as a heart throb :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, love Channing! I fell for him (hard) back when She's the Man came out [loved that movie, very funny, plus watching him shirtless, sweaty and playing ball? YUUM!]. Step Up only moved my love of him into "crazy obsessed". I would totally throw his wife out and take her spot.... *ahem* That's not a  confession! ;)

    The only good thing really about The Vow was seeing his bare tush. :) I liked the idea behind the movie, but something about it just didn't click for me, it was just 'meh'. Though when Channing was on screen? I was more than ready to change my reaction to "Wow". Just for him. lol

    I think we may have to fight over him, Arianne! Better yet, if we both team up, we can take care of his wife....

    ...No, better not. I have nothing against her, she seems like a nice girl and I'm glad that they are still together after Step Up. So many Hollywood couples don't last--at all!

    Enjoy!
    TBQ
    TBQ's Book Palace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa @ The Garden of BooksJune 4, 2012 at 8:47 PM

    I'm lokking forward to Magic Mike.  It has a great looking cast both acting wise and hotness. 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man he is see damn fine. The perfect package really. If only he had a twin brother...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right? I can't get enough of him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me too! They are all so sexy :D But for sure, Channing is the best lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, I'd fight you for him if he wasn't married. But I actually love the fact that he is married to a beautiful woman. He's just AMAZING! gah. I don't even know how else to say it! The way he treats his wife is just beautiful :D And they both love to have fun! Such a sexy couple ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gonna make it a girls night out!

    ReplyDelete