Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Today is Arianne’s Birthday!

big-cake1955

Hello everyone! Well as you can see from the title above today is the Birthday of our very own Arianne! I wanted to make sure that I wished her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I would love it if you all would wish her a Happy Birthday also. I picked this cake because of course Arianne LOVES PINK!

In the short time I have known Arianne, I have found that she is an amazing person. Besides the fact that we share a love for The Vampire Diaries, we also share the love of Reading! Arianne has been and continues to be an amazing Partner. I am so grateful to have her here at Reading On The Wild Side. I honestly don’t trust people that easily, but when Arianne became my partner I knew I could trust her, because please believe me I haven’t let anyone even come close to doing anything with my blogs. I am proud to say that Arianne has really been a major benefit to Reading On The Wild Side.

Thank you Arianne for everything you do! I hope you have a BOOKTASTIC/FABULOUS Birthday!

signature

10 comments:

  1. You are so sweet and that cake looks awesome!!!! Thank u for the kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Arianne!!!  :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I left a comment this morning on my phone but of course it won't appear.

    Thanks so much Kayla1 I love that cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Arianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Arianne, hope your day is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you Jolene!! I'm sleepy right now lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday - I love Pink too - my dining area wall & back hall are painted Razzle Dazzle Rapberry!  Hope you treat yourself today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank u!!! I use pink (or anything pretty) to save my sanity nowadays

    ReplyDelete