Monday, July 18, 2016

ARC Review: Hands On

Have I mentioned Entangled Publishing is my favorite publisher? Which is why I'm back reviewing a new release from their Scorched imprint. Check it out below!

Title: Hands On
Series: Hands On, #1
Author: Cathryn Fox
Publisher: Entangled: Scorched
Release Date: July 18, 2016
Pages: 80
Buy Links: Amazon | BN | iBooks | Kobo | Amazon UK | Amazon CA

Blurb:

When hot as hell Danielle Lang showed up and asked me to teach her about sex, I thought I was hallucinating. Turns out the beautiful psychologist needed an extra bit of schooling in all things sexual so she could teach a class.
I’m always up for helping a friend. I mean, it’s the least I can do. What I wasn’t expecting is for her to turn the tables and teach me a few things. Only this short-term promise of two weeks in her bed is going by a little too quickly. Not that I’m thinking forever or anything.
I’ve got a football career to get back to. And she doesn’t want to be a part of my world. There’s no way we can be together—so I’m going to make sure I enjoy every sexy second….
This is the first of a three-part series full of mind-blowing sex, featuring a dirty-mouthed football player who knows the score and an inexperienced therapist who needs to learn it. HANDS ON is sure to leave readers begging for more. The next installment, Body Contact, will be published August 2016.
The Hands On serial is best enjoyed in order.
Reading Order:
Book #1 Hands On
Book #2 Body Contact (available in August)
Book #3 Full Exposure (available in September)

Humorous and sexy, Hands On is a must-read and I wish all three books were already published!

Danielle's character was so likeable that I was left wanting the rest of the series as soon as I finished this book. She was so naive and downright cute when she was in Jack's presence. 

Jack definitely was a dirty-mouthed guy, and to be honest, that was one of my favorite traits when reading a book like this. However, besides that little tidbit, he was also "not an asshole" as he said. He didn't want to just take what she was offering, but instead, he wanted it to be good for her. Who knew, maybe even the best one she'd ever have.

The cliffhanger of this book seriously had me gasping and sputtering in confusion as to why a book would be ended in such a way, forever wishing it was one full novel instead of a novella. The struggle was real when it came to my desire to finish the story closer to midnight with a great disregard for the fact I had work the next day. 

I just... I need the next book now! please :)

Grab a copy of this book; you won't regret it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment