Monday, July 30, 2012

Back to School BOOK SALE!

Hey Guys Kayla here, yes it is about time to go back to school. This year I'll be leaving for college.

"I have decided to sell all of my books for various reasons. "


I need the money to get my car out of the shop ($488.00), I can't take all of my books with me to college, and I would like to have some extra money in case anything were to happen. Here are pictures of all of the books I will be selling:

Note: I am NOT selling the ARCS listed in these pictures, I will be getting rid of them but at this moment I'm not sure what to do with them. If you would like to swap/trade ARCS just shoot me an e-mail at bengalreads@gmail.com (IF there is an ARC you REALLY want just send me an e-mail and we can work something out :)



I have set up the page I am selling these books at over at my Young Adult Book Blog Bengal Reads! If you would like to go to this page to see the LIST of EVERYTHING I’M selling, what the prices are, and instructions on HOW to buy some of these awesome books:


0 comments:

Post a Comment