Monday, September 5, 2016

ARC Review: Full Exposure

It's finally here: the last book of the Hands On series! Read my review below to see what I thought!

Title: Full Exposure
Series: Hands On, #3
Author: Cathryn Fox
Publisher: Entangled: Scorched
Release Date: September 5, 2016
Pages: 86
Buy Links: Amazon | iBooks | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | BN | Kobo

Blurb:

I’ve just had the best two weeks of my life! Who’d have guessed that a big part of my rehab would involve giving a gorgeous psychologist private lessons in sex? The problem? I’m hooked. I want more and that wasn’t part of the deal. But I have a job to go back to, and she’s already pushing me away. So what the hell am I going to do? Still, as a quarterback, I know some things need a playbook and I’m used to winning. So before I walk away from this incredible thing between us, I’m going to use every strategy I know to convince her that the only hands she needs are mine…

This is the final book and it was amazing!

Danielle was even bolder and more honest with Jack like never before. She flirted openly with him and made him want her like he'd never want anyone in his life. The chemistry was even more explosive than the last two books, if that was even possible.

Jack: "Dessert?" 
Danielle: "Yes, and I already know what I'm having."
Jack: "Don't you want to see the menu first?"
Danielle: "I don't need to. I'm looking at what I want."

I also appreciated that Violet was in more scenes than in the first two books. I really hoped that she would get her own little series or one full novella. I wanted to see just how naughty she could be, but I also wanted her to find love. I thought she deserved it as much as Danielle did.

Violet: "Ohmigod, it's Thor."
Danielle: "Thor? Actually, I think it's Luke."
Violet: "As in Jack's brother Luke?"
Danielle: "Yeah, I mentioned something about bringing him by today."
Violet: "You do love me."
Danielle: "Go easy on him."
Violet: "Not a chance. Besides, he doesn't strike me as the kind of man who'd want anything easy."
Danielle: "He co-owns a service bay with Sam, and he's also an MMA fighter."
Violet: "He's got trouble written all over him."

I also got to see Danielle surrounded by Jack's family and it was so beautiful. They enveloped her in their familial love and I would bet that Danielle never wanted to leave. They were so sweet and sometimes rowdy, but so perfect. There was also the relationship between Jack and Jamie, his best friend. I loved nothing more than two best friends being able to communicate with just the look in their eyes. Okay, now I wish Jack's brothers AND Jamie would have their own books. That would be a mini dream come true. 

This serial is definitely a must-read. It's also now available in print as a boxed set so you could devour it all in one sitting if you so desire. Go, go, go!

Want to see my review of the first two books?


0 comments:

Post a Comment