Monday, August 15, 2016

ARC Review: Body Contact

If you missed it, I reviewed the first book of this series called Hands On. If you've seen that review, you knew how much I wanted the second book to be released right away. The day had come and I couldn't be more excited!

Title: Body Contact
Series: Hands On, #2
Author: Cathryn Fox
Publisher: Entangled: Scorched
Release: August 15, 2016
Pages: 72
Buy Links: Amazon | BN | Kobo | iBooks | Amazon UK | Amazon CA

Blurb:

Asking pro football player Jack Rider to teach me everything he knows about sex might have seemed like a good idea at the time, but now I'm not so sure I can handle a guy like him. I thought he'd just straight up do me, ridding me of my pesky virginity sooner rather than later. But no, he had his own ideas about bringing me up to speed on sex. His two weeks of slow seduction might just be the death of me, but since he's the one in charge, I have to play the game his way. Not that I'm not enjoying it. I am. Who wouldn't, right? I guess I just can't help but wonder how I'll ever let another man touch me after him.

Danielle learned sexy things in this book.

First things first, I was glad that we got to meet Jack's family briefly in this book. I loved the banter between his brothers and hoped that there would be more in the final book of this series. The connection was unmistakable, and I'd love to see how Danielle would respond to such a bond.

The other thing I loved about this book was the mention of Jack's best friend Jamie. There was a time when Jack was considering asking his best friend to tag team if Danielle wanted a threesome. Well, I sure hope that she would want one so I could read about it in book 3 ;)

As with the first book, Danielle's innocence was still so cute. No wonder Jack was hooked like an addict to drugs. He couldn't get her out of his mind, and she was getting under his skin. I smell romance.

Danielle: "Are we going to have sex?"
Jack: "If you consider my mouth, hands, and tongue on your body, touching and tasting you everywhere--and I mean everywhere--sex, then yes, we're having sex."

In this book, we also met Jack's physical therapist. I thought she was a good, professional woman, until she propositioned Jack. Not cool, missy. Next!

Besides Danielle's innocence, it was also cute how eager she was at learning the art of sex (ahem). She was reading about it, and honestly telling Jack about it. Clearly, she had no idea that telling him would probably turn him on. I loved how effective the author was in making Danielle likeable while being innocent.

"You know what happens to naughty girls who overstep boundaries?"

Unfortunately, I'd have to wait for the final book in September to come out before I found out what happened. Darn it! Book 3, come quick, please ;)


1 comment: