Friday, May 11, 2012

18 & Over Book Blogger Follow #1

18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on goes on through weekend. It is hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. The objective is to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!
Follow

Question of the Week: This week's question comes courtesy of Shannon from Cocktails and Books.  Which song reminds you of a favorite book or character?
Answer: They Don't Know by Jon B. reminds me of Tarq and Lucy from Stud by Cheryl Brooks because there were so many people who frowned upon Tarq's race (The Zetethians/Hot Sexual Aliens). Tarq had a lot of women that he slept with before he met Lucy, seriously like hundreds. Tarq shows Lucy how much he cares about her and only her despite all of the women he's been with. I love their relationship! I also love this song! Old School R&B is my favorite type of music even though I’m only 18 lol. “Click Here” to read my review of Stud.


Be sure to let me know if you did the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow! Leave the link to your in the comment section and I will be sure to check yours out and follow you! have a wonderful Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment