Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bared to You by Sylvia Day (Review)

13451045Title: Bared to You 
Crossfire #1
Author:
Sylvia Day
Release Date: April 3, 2012
Pages: 360
Buy Here:
Amazon|Barnes & Noble
Click Here” to check out the Interview I did with Sylvia Day!
My rating: 4 Hearts (ABSOLUTELY STEAMING)

Gideon Cross came into my life like lightning in the darkness—beautiful and brilliant, jagged and white-hot. I was drawn to him as I'd never been to anything or anyone in my life. I craved his touch like a drug, even knowing it would weaken me. I was flawed and damaged, and he opened those cracks in me so easily...

Gideon knew. He had demons of his own. And we would become the mirrors that reflected each other's most private wounds... and desires.

The bonds of his love transformed me, even as I prayed that the torment of our pasts didn't tear us apart...

review
Should you read Bared To You? YES, YES, YES, OH FREAKING YES! If this cover don't portray to you how HOT this book is than you should definitely read the pages in between to find out! Man I was so engrossed in this book that I stayed up until 2 o' clock in the morning to read it and even read it while at work!

Bared to You blew my mind... you get to know Eva who is one of the main characters and she is so feisty and kick ass! You will love her, and then you are introduced to Gideon... the man in CHARGE. Eva started a new job at Crossfire and it winds up that Gideon is the owner of that building. On her first day she has a brief run in with Gideon where she fell flat on her ass when she laid eyes upon him... Gideon is literally a "GO GETTER" he quickly lets Eva know flat out that he wants to fuck her.. BAD, but she didn't go for that (the first time)

Both Gideon and Eva are amazing characters, they both have bad pasts and they are uncovered in the story. The sex between these two WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD! I really love how Gideon takes charge and Eva also takes what she wants in bed and out! Eva doesn't take commands from no one and runs out on Gideon on several occasions when he screwed up... and he went running after her to try and get her back. This book provided me with imminent pleasure and I wasn’t even Eva… yeah that’s how hot it was!

I was so glad that I had someone to talk to about this book while reading it!
Cimmaron @ Talk Supe was reading Bared To You at the same time I was and we talked about Bared to You and how amazing it is :D This book had be upset, pissed of, heated up to the max, and all giddy inside! It left me with a feeling of emptiness when it was over! GO READ THIS NOW IF YOU HAVEN'T already! You will love every second of it.

I freaking LOVED Bared to You and I hated when it ended, I SO CANNOT WAIT UNTIL BOOK #2! Sylvia Day is an amazingly talented Author!

4STARS

ABSOLUTELY STEAMING

signature

2 comments:

  1. I glad you loved it Kayla!I love that Gideon is a take charge guy, my kind of guy ;) Going to put this on my to-read list. I seen it at NG, I'll go back and see if they still have it. Thank you for your AWESOME review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was blow my mind amazing! I would definitely get it :D

    ReplyDelete