Sunday, January 26, 2014

Review: Biker Billionaire: Riding the Heir



Title: Riding the Heir
Series: Biker Billionaire, #3
Author: Jasinda Wilder
Self-PublishedPages: 54
Buy LinkAmazon

Blurb:

I jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire, it seems. I had a feeling there were some things about himself Shane Sorrenson was keeping from me. I mean, I knew his family was wealthy, but it turns out he is too. And now I've found my life, both day and night, becoming far more than I'd ever imagined it could be. Along the way, I've discovered a whole new side of Shane...



Review

Hot, Sexy, Romantic!

The final installation of the Biker Billionaire series was amazing! It's so incredibly hot, I wouldn't be surprised if the author is already a bestseller. I absolutely enjoyed Leo's courage and faith in Shane. Even though things went too fast, her attraction to Shane went beyond the sex, and she knew it was worth the risk. When she first met his family, I thought his mother would be a snob. I was glad when she welcomed Leo with open arms and warned her of what was expected of her. I appreciated that she looked out for Leo so she wouldn't be caught unaware.

      Virginia huffed in irritation. "Oh, for goodness' sake, Shane. Stop being so ridiculously egalitarian. Those patents are revolutionizing battlefield medicine. You've changed the medical world, son. You'd be a fool not to capitalize on it."
      "Mother, I know. That's not the point. The point is, how do you tell someone your net worth without sounding arrogant? 'Hi, Leo, my name is Shane Sorrenson, and I'm worth six billion dollars?' I don't fucking think so."
      "Shane Alastair Sorrenson, I will not tolerate such vulgar language in my presence. This is not the United States Marine Corps."
      I stifled a giggle. Shane blushed red and mumbled a very boyish, "Sorry, Mom."
      His brothers all seemed to have come down with coughing fits as well.

Shane's devotion to her was such a dream. I caught myself wondering while I was driving if men like Shane still existed. That would be such a dream come true, wouldn't it? Shane was the kind of man who was gentle but knew how to take control to heighten the sensations. Whew! He was HOT!

Leo: "What would you do if we had a fight and I walked out?"
Shane: "I guess it depends. Sometimes a woman just needs time to cool off, and sometimes she needs to be chased after and convinced. Knowing which is the right choice in any given situation is the tricky part. I wouldn't just let you go, though. I'd fight to get you back. I wouldn't stop for anything. I'd give you time to cool off if that's what you needed, but I'd be back in your face as soon as I felt it was safe. But I'd do my damnedest to make sure that fight didn't happen in the first place."

If you haven't read this series, I suggest you get them now!
Read my review of Mile High Club (Biker Billionaire #2) here.
Read my review of A Wild Ride (Biker Billionaire #1) here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment