Saturday, June 9, 2012

What’s Going On At “Reading On The Wild Side”? (2)

whatsgoingon

-Guys! Once again I AM SUPER SORRY for the freeze my camera is taking a bazillion years to upload to YouTube and my webcam is crappy! I will try my best to figure out things soon, but I think I’m going to stop doing vlogs until I do.

Books Mentioned:
NONE
-But I actually got The Siren by Tiffany Reisz (E-Book) from NetGalley… OOPS I forgot! I will be reading this book with Racquel from The Book Barbies! Thank you NETGALLEY :D you are my life saver, as always!
 
This Week’s Posts:
Hottie Of The Day: Channing Tatum (Arianne)
Blood and Whiskey by Clark Hays & Kathleen McFall (Promo) (Kayla)
Interview + Giveaway with Stacey Kennedy (Arianne)
Graduation Post (Kayla)
Shameless Summer Giveaway Hop (International) (Kayla)
Winners of Past Giveaways Announcement! (Kayla)
Arianne at The Book Queen’s Palace TODAY! (Kayla)
Guest Post with Brenda M. Collins (Kayla)

signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment