Sunday, June 3, 2012

What’s Going On At “Reading On The Wild Side”?

-Sorry for the freeze in the video in the middle, I am going to be getting a new camera to video with soon :D so just bare with me!

Below are the e-books that I got this week! A big thanks to Entangled Publishing for Try Me! Just click on the covers below, and they will take you to their Goodreads page where you can learn more about each book!

treadingtryme

This Week’s Posts:
Memorial Day Hotties! (Kayla)
Happy Memorial Day VLOG (Kayla)
Review: Bared To You by Sylvia Day (Kayla)
Interview with Jamie Leigh Hansen + a Giveaway (Kayla)
Review: Threesome (Dare #3) by Rocy Jacobs (Arianne)
Feature and Follow #3 (Kayla)
Interview with Donna Grant (Kayla)
Review: The Most Coveted Prize by Penny Jordan + Giveaway (Arianne)

signature

9 comments:

  1. Lucky you got an ARC for Try Me. I just bought the book at first site when I saw it in Entangled's website. That cover is HOT and I want to rub my hands all over that mans chest and abs. LOL!

    P.S - I'm really enjoying Gabriel's Inferno too. I'm just one big ball of tension while reading it and I even got emotional and teary eyed with Gabriel being so mean to Julia. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cimmaron @ Talk SupeJune 3, 2012 at 11:17 AM

    Guess I was signed on with my other Google account but this is Cimmaron from Talk Supe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do too! He is SUPER SEXY... I know I am reading Gabriel's Inferno (BTW I'm so happy you are reading it!) and I HATE how mean he is to Julia too, he is being such a jerk so far...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay :D Thanks for telling me! I've been meaning to tell you that it's so cool that you made up a name for yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wickedly DeliciousJune 3, 2012 at 12:50 PM

    I will def get Try Me. Have a nice day sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice, you got Disqus now :) how do u like it?

    ReplyDelete
  7.  Wow, 'Try Me?' SIGN ME UP.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh! I like 'Try Me's cover

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miss Vain's Paranormal FantasyJune 5, 2012 at 9:56 PM

    Hi Kayla

    That cover for Try Me is so hot that I bought it based on the cover alone! RAWR! Lol. Looks like another sexy read for us smutty lovers!! :P Thanks for visiting my post Sunday!! I forgot to check my comments! Lol. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete