Monday, January 18, 2016

Review: One Night Stand

Hi everyone! I was randomly browsing Amazon's free books when I stumbled upon One Night Stand. Check out how I got on with the book below!

Title: One Night Stand
Series: One Night of Danger, #1
Author: Clara Bayard
Self-Published
Release Date: April 22, 2013
Pages: 80
Buy Links: Amazon | ARe | BN | iBooks | Kobo

Blurb:

When Carly Chase, reluctant office assistant, faces off with an irate man at work- bringing up memories she's trying to forget - she's shaken and in need of something to make her feel better. That something arrives in the form of gorgeous, sexy Sam Rollins who appreciates her curves and knows exactly how to please her – all night long. 

But their passionate encounter sets off a series of events that leave Carly in peril and Sam in a tough spot. The one-night stand turns into a risky partnership seeking to bring down a dangerous criminal enterprise with little time to plan or prepare. Standing together they can face the danger, but can the attraction that brought them together keep them alive?



You know that feeling sometimes of wanting to read something short and steamy? Well, that's why I got this book. It was nice that it was free as well. What I got in return was something so much more! This book became intense quickly and I was hooked! When it ended, I refused to believe it. I needed the second book right away!

Carly was curvy and she was always insecure about it, especially when a sexy guy like Sam showed her some passionate attention. She couldn't believe it, but she thought she'd enjoy it while it lasted. 

I was able to guess what Sam's job was just before he told Carly. Finding out what he did made him extra sexy if that was even possible at all. Gosh, I really would like the second book now so I could devour it!

If you're looking for something sexy, but fun, and also intense, give this book a try. It's free, so what have you got to lose? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment