Hi everyone, Arianne here. I just wanted to check in and update you on what's going on with me and Kayla.
As you probably can guess, we both started our college semester in the past week or two. Kayla have been incredibly busy with her ambitious schedule, while I'm already overwhelmed with the assigned readings I've received after just one meeting with my classes.
With that said, we sincerely apologize in advance if we miss a day (or two) of posts. We are working hard to make sure there is something scheduled for each day of the month, but we probably would stray once in a while.
We are also currently working on something awesome. I don't know when we will make the official announcements, but you might get an email from one of us soon, if you haven't already did.
By the way, how do you all like the new blog design?? Any feedback at all? It's okay if you don't like it, but you have to let us know so we can improve it. Just leave it in the comments below and we'll take them into consideration. If you're like me and probably too lazy to leave a comment, fill out the form below instead :)
Line/Copy Editing Services
Are you an author or know an author who needs a line/copy editor? Let me help you. Click here for more information.
Need a Beta Reader?
If you need a beta reader to give you feedback about a soon-to-be published book, I'd love to help. I cannot accept all requests, so please send me a blurb and a short excerpt (up to 1,000 words) when you send an email. I will do my best to give you feedback within two weeks. If you need feedback sooner, please let me know.
Flat fee: $20 per book via PayPal
I'm so behind with Lisa Kessler's Moon Series, but better late than never. I have read the first book (Adam's story) and the six...
I really enjoyed Necessary Evil , so when I saw that Sentinel's Kiss was up for review on Netgalley, I jumped at the chance! Title :...
Ever since I read Cathryn Fox's Hands On series, she became one of those authors that I would read anything from. So, when I saw that s...
If you regularly read this blog, you already know how much I love Laura Kaye and her books. I'm always so grateful that I'm able to ...
Lynne Silver's Worthy series has been a hit with the readers so far. Check out my review of the third book below. Title : Worthwhile...
- ► 2016 (47)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (126)
- What's Going On? + Survey
- Author Spotlight: Kellie Kamryn
- Author Interview: Jessica Scott + Giveaway
- Giving it Up by Amber Lin (Review, Promo, Giveaway...
- Jezebel’s Article by Kayden McLeod (Book Review)
- Trouble at the Hotel Baba Ghanoush by T.C. Archer ...
- Have you noticed something different?
- The Trouble with Magic by Patricia Rice (Giveaway)...
- Beauty Touched the Beast By Skye Warren (Review)
- Interview + ARC Giveaway with Jillian Stone
- My Boogie Woogie Bugle Guy by DL Jackson (Promo)
- Butterfly by Kathryn Harvey (Review)
- I Need You Guys’ Help On Which Blog Design To Use
- Lisa Mondello's Texas Hearts Series (Promo)
- The Navy Seal's Bride by Soraya Lane (Review)
- The Rising Moon by Nilsa Rodriguez (Promo + Giveaw...
- Introducing Ensalve: Blog Tour with Felicity Heato...
- Party of Three by Daire St. Denis (Book Review)
- Chastity Bush (Interview, Review, Promo)
- The Short and Fascination Tale of Angelina Whiteco...
- Beg for It (Pact of Seduction 2) by Stacey Kennedy...
- Chocolate Aftertaste by Liz Grace Davis (Promo)
- Fire of Thieves by Chacelyn Pierce (Interview+Give...
- Interview with Alice Gaines (Author of Storm Bound...
- ▼ August (24)