Saturday, May 12, 2012

New Blog Design, What Do You Think?

Hey guys! I am super duper excited about my new blog design, Katie @ KD Designs is so amazing! She totally read my mind, I love purple and the sexy couples in the header. I have only had Reading On The Wild Side for about a month now, but I wanted to go ahead and get it designed so I wouldn't have to change it anymore and so people would get used to it. I am more than happy about how she designed it and how it turned out. If you are in search of someone to design your blog, definitely go to Katie. She does an amazing job, and it's really affordable. If you would like to check out Katie's design website "Click Here". A SUPER BIG Thank you to you Katie, for being patient with me, giving me exactly what I wanted and more, you are so amazing! It's like one o'clock in the morning right now... so I hope you guys have a wonderful Sunday :)

So, tell me what do you think about my new blog design? Thanks for stopping by to check it out :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment