So, I have been thinking about this for the past week and I need a partner, yep a blogging partner. If you are interested you can leave a comment or e-mail me here: firstname.lastname@example.org Reading On The Wild Side is an Adult Romance Blog. I review everything Romance such as Contemporary, Paranormal, Historical, and Erotica. So, now that you know that I am looking for a blogging partner I will let you know exactly what I am looking for.
- A full time (not part time) blogging partner, which means that this will become your life, lol not really but it will be apart of your everyday life and although it is tons of fun, it also takes work. You have to be apart or become apart of the blogging community (Don’t worry they don’t bite haha).
- Preferably good with Blogger, or at least a little familiar.
- Willing to meet me halfway in everything.
- You are free to post your own reviews, interviews, and anything else you want as long as you let me know first.
- I will have to trust you with my blog.
- I would like to see some of your previous reviews from Goodreads, Amazon, etc.
- Help me keep up with dates on the calendar and scheduling things.
- A love for Adult Romance and Erotica. (Note): If you don’t like Erotica you don’t have to read or review it, but you have to at least love Adult Romance because that is what this blog is all about)
- If you decide to be my partner you must be active, and I must be able to get in touch with you frequently.
-You must be 18 or older.
Also, there are a couple more things I would like you to know. If you have a new idea and want to try it on the blog, all I ask is that you run it by me to see if it’s okay. I’ll more than likely be okay with it, I just want to know what is going on :) you have to remember that this blog is a big part of my life and I have to be able to trust the person who I am giving access to it. You should know that I am a BIG Author supporter, I love doing Interviews and Giveaways to promote Authors. Yes, I do have certain Author’s needs that will come before anyone else’s at Reading On The Wild Side and I will let you know who those are if you become my partner.
Now that you know what exactly I am looking for are you still interested? It’s not just that I need help (which I really do!), but I would also like to have someone to share Reading On The Wild Side with. I think it would be great to have a partner that I can share everything pertaining to Reading On The Wild Side with. I am really hoping to find a partner this week, so e-mail me if you are interested or if you have anymore questions whatsoever.
Line/Copy Editing Services
Are you an author or know an author who needs a line/copy editor? Let me help you. Click here for more information.
Need a Beta Reader?
If you need a beta reader to give you feedback about a soon-to-be published book, I'd love to help. I cannot accept all requests, so please send me a blurb and a short excerpt (up to 1,000 words) when you send an email. I will do my best to give you feedback within two weeks. If you need feedback sooner, please let me know.
Flat fee: $20 per book via PayPal
I'm so behind with Lisa Kessler's Moon Series, but better late than never. I have read the first book (Adam's story) and the six...
Ever since I read Cathryn Fox's Hands On series, she became one of those authors that I would read anything from. So, when I saw that s...
If you regularly read this blog, you already know how much I love Laura Kaye and her books. I'm always so grateful that I'm able to ...
Title : Full Contact Series : Redemption, #3 Author : Sarah Castille Publisher : Sourcebooks Casablanca Release Date : April 7, 2015 ...
I really enjoyed Necessary Evil , so when I saw that Sentinel's Kiss was up for review on Netgalley, I jumped at the chance! Title :...
- ► 2016 (47)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (126)
- Interview with Donna Grant
- Feature and Follow #3
- Threesome (Dare #3) by Roxy Jacobs (Review)
- Interview with Jamie Leigh Hansen + a Giveaway
- Bared to You by Sylvia Day (Review)
- Happy Memorial Day!
- Memorial Day Hotties!!!
- Taken by Selena Kitt (Review)
- Serial Date by DV Bekrom
- Guest Post with Lauren Clark + Giveaway
- May New Releases
- Seven Minutes in Heaven by Lena Matthews (Review)
- Meet The Other Half Of Reading On The Wild Side, t...
- Succubus Lost by Tiffany Allee (Cover Reveal)
- Alien Revealed by Lilly Cain (Promo)
- Denied by Kinley Baker (Cover Reveal)
- Interview with Harrie Brooks
- What’s Going On At “Reading On The Wild Side”?
- Interview with Lynsay Sands
- Let Me In by Callie Croix (Early Review)
- Secretly Crushing On… (1)
- Looking For A Blog Partner!
- Winner of the Mark Of The Vampire Contest
- Deadly Secrets, Loving Lies by Cynthia Cooke (Cove...
- Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione (Review)
- What’s Going On At “Reading On The Wild Side”?
- New Blog Design, What Do You Think?
- 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow #1
- The Vampire Diaries Season Finale Chat
- Wicked Wednesday’s (1)
- Beauty and the Feast by Julia Rachel Barrett (Revi...
- What I Got This Week (5/5/2012)
- Lethal Rider by Larissa Ione (Review)
- Interview with Laura Wright + Giveaway
- Interview with Sylvia Day
- Sexy Snippet: Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
- ▼ May (36)