Monday, October 21, 2013

Review: Forbidden Surrender



Title: Forbidden Surrender
Series: Secret Surrender, #1
Author: Priscilla West
Publisher: CreateSpace
Release Date: August 23, 2013
Pages: 82
Buy LinksAmazon (Kindle) | Amazon (Paperback)

Blurb:

“What gives you a thrill Kristen?”

The minute I saw Vincent Sorenson, I knew he was trouble. Billionaire. Bad boy. And dangerously sexy. He was everything I craved, and nothing I needed. Unfortunately, I couldn’t just avoid him. The higher ups at my company decided they needed his business, and I was on the team to bring him in.

Vincent Sorenson didn’t seem as interested in business as he was in me, but I knew that was a door better left unopened. If I got involved with him, it would only unearth the pain I spent years trying to bury. I thought I had it under control, but I seriously underestimated Vincent’s seductive charm and silver-tongue. I would soon find out how delicious it would feel to let myself fall into this forbidden surrender.


Review

This book was full of sexual tension!!

I like a book that drags on the sex. I think the buildup is totally worth it. Vincent was so hot, it's a wonder women don't strip down in front of him every single day. Kristen tried to resist him, but he was very persistent.

I liked that Vincent was not the stereotypical billionaire that people thought him to be. He was sensitive, caring, a good listener, a great cook, and very down to earth. He drove an old Toyota Camry. It was his first car when he was just starting out. He also had other expensive cars, but he wasn't the showy kind of guy. I really enjoyed that because it made him seem human. He was domestic and just absolutely charming.

"I can behave."

I liked when he acted authoritative with Kristen on their second date. I like a man who can take charge without being too much. He was the guy that every woman dreams of.

I also enjoyed Kristen's relationship with Riley. They were the complete opposite when it came to personality, but they genuinely cared for each other and got along well. If there was going to be a spinoff, I hope Riley finds someone that suits her needs ;)

"If bad boys got caught easily, they wouldn't still be bad boys."

I know I read this book out of order, but it was great. I can't wait for the third book! I think it would be the best yet!

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE AUTHOR:
A few other authors and I are offering a huge boxed set of 7 novels in the billionaire theme as a way of thanking our readers. It is now on sale for a limited time to $0.99 starting TODAY, October 21, 2013.

Links:

0 comments:

Post a Comment