Friday, September 27, 2013

Review: Passion In The Sky



Title: Passion in the Sky
Series: Diary of a Free Woman
Author: Diane Thorne
Publisher: Total E-Bound Publishing
Release Date: September 5, 2013
Pages: 69
Buy LinkAmazon

Blurb:

Gwenever is a single woman with grown children and a wealth of vacation time from her job. Ready to embrace her new freedom and fulfill a life long dream, she travels across Europe. Along her grand adventure, she meets interesting people, some of whom are famous and others are simply wealthy. She finds herself in rare circumstances where she can explore her sexual cravings.

From an airplane to the Louvre, a yacht, an opera house, a bdsm club, and an old castle, Gwen will have to decide if she's willing to overlook her doubts and fears to experience sex in ways she's never imagined.


Review

Very stimulating read!

I LOVE that this book started out with the characters talking (dirty) over email. Being stuck in a plane full of passengers doesn't really make for an easy task. However, Gwen and her mystery man found ways to satisfy each other. I absolutely love how vivid this story is. I also like the passion that the characters possessed individually. Although I can't imagine how big the actual bathroom is on the plane. I've only been on a plane once and I don't remember if I'd used the bathroom, but fitting two people there and still allow movement is interesting to say the least.

I wish I could have read more about their time together once they've landed. Since I didn't, I hope they'll see each other again in a sequel or something. That would definitely be a treat!

P.S. Anyone like the fact the pages of this book is "69"? ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment