Monday, July 9, 2012

10-Day Meme: Day 1: Ten Things You Want To Say To Ten People Right Now.

1. I want to tell my Mother how much I will really miss her in the Fall when I leave for college, and how much I appreciate all she has done for me in my life.

mother!
2. I want to tell a guy who I have a secret crush on how I really feel… but I’m too shy lol.

crushonyou
3. I want ask to Chinese people their secret recipe for Sesame Chicken!

sesame
4. I want to tell Julia Rachel Barrett how much of an amazing author she is, and how much her writing has really impacted me…

juliarachel
5. I would like to tell the ladies from Riverina Romantics that I LOVE their posts and blog so much! They have one of the best blogs out there literally, I’m sure you guys already know that though. They were a big inspiration to me when I started blogging and they still are now!

riverina
6. I would like to tell my teachers (good ones) how much I appreciate them, and the (bad ones) how much I really disliked them.

teacher
7. I want to tell Amber from Me, My Shelf and I how much she really means to me. She has been there for me more times than I can count even when she was busy… I really appreciate her and honestly don’t know what I would do without her daily advice lol!
Amber Tile
8. I would LOVE to tell Sylvain Reynard how much of a genius he is… OH! OH, and how AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL his writing is!

sylvainreynard

Hmm…. this is getting tough now!

9. I would like to thank my best friend Violetta for teaching me how to make real Hispanic food without making fun of me when I ROYALLY messed up haha!

tortilla
10. Last but not least, I would like to tell PRINCE ROYCE that WE ARE in fact really getting married someday… (Will probably never happen, but I still want to tell him that haha!)

prince royce
ISN’T HE SUPER FREAKING BEAUTIFUL! Totally drooling over here!

This meme was originally from
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/10+day+meme.
kayla

signature











8 comments:

  1. Awww shut up! This is so wonderful. It made my day even better!!!! I <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla, you are nutty! I want the recipe to sesame chicken too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan Riverina RomanticsJuly 12, 2012 at 4:18 AM

    Hey Kayla! Thanks so much girl! We love having fun on the blog and we love that you like it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan Riverina RomanticsJuly 12, 2012 at 4:20 AM

    Hi Kayla! Thank you so much for your wonderful words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are very welcome, I do love it... it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha yeah... I admit I am a little nutty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) :) :) I'm glad you like it :D and that it made your day better! <3 you too :D

    ReplyDelete