Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Firework Hotties

Hi everyone! Today, Kayla and I are listing 5 of our favorite sexy men :) We have only one in common in our list, and he is....





Who doesn't love him???!!! ... Don't answer that lol. He's so hot even when clothed. Yeah?!

Okay, let's start with Kayla's hotties :)





Hmm, I definitely have different tastes than Kayla, but you will see that we both like our vampires :D You would also notice that I like my men with sexy accents ;)





Let us know who YOUR favorite hottie is and if we share any common interest! Lastly, what are you doing today?


6 comments:

  1. Debbie @I Heart YA BooksJuly 4, 2012 at 4:44 AM

    All these guys are Hot Hotties! My pick is: Damon from VD, Ian Somerhalder

    ReplyDelete
  2. hot.. hot.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG YEAH! Those blue intense eyes... oh so sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! I'm burning up just looking at these LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Chase Crawford is a beautiful man, in fact I pictured him the entire time I read "50 Shades". I agree that Ian Somerhalder is super hot but is a bit old to be Mr. Grey!

    ReplyDelete